The Law Firm of SBC provides a wide variety of corporate, commercial and employment services, including the following items:
- Assisting clients in selecting the right entity structure for their business (i.e. limited liability company, S-corporation or C-corporation) in order to reduce personal liability exposure and maximize tax benefits.
- Negotiating all aspects of employment relationships from the initial employment agreement through the separation arrangement.
- Structuring the purchase or sale of a business to reduce liability and maximize purchase price/sales price, as appropriate.
- Negotiating lease agreements for commercial properties.
- Drafting and negotiating customer contracts to effectively capture the business deal while reducing ambiguity and future disagreements.
- Providing practical general business counseling based upon experience as in-house General Counsel.